Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Dream Destinations for 2015

Looking back over last year's wish list of destinations I have been pleased to see that I managed to achieve visiting many of the places I wanted to see. Poland, Dubrovnik, more of Italy and all of the counties in the Red Star Special.

Some still remain to be discovered and of course more have been added to my list. Lets have a look at my list of dream destinations for 2015.


Romania
This was on last years list but with no real ideas, more just the feeling that I would like it. Now I know more. I want to see the wild landscape, discover fairytale castles and visit friends. All of these ideas were helped by looking at friends photos this year which had me wishing I could have joined!


Budapest
This one will be the easiest to tick off. I may have (nothing is definite until it is happening with Topdeck) the camping trip that stays 2 nights in Budapest this year. It is a short amount of time, especially with having to actually work at the same time but I am hoping just to discover a little more of this city.


Iceland
Iceland has been on my wishlist for so long it is kind of stupid that I havn't been yet! This year though Dad and I have plans (nothing booked yet) to finally visit to see the Aurora Borealis. Lots of research is going into it at the moment, so I will keep you updated!


Portugal
This is another country that was on my list last year. I was again, so close to going this year but paths took me in other directions. The calls of the sand, sun, good food and colour are getting stronger though.

Wales
Lately I have been getting very interested in Wales. It is such a beautiful and calm looking little country. I specifically want to go to see its nature and go on walks that end in a little pub by the sea for a pie and cider chase up.


Turkey
Turkey has so much to offer. From food. history. architecture, culture and scenery I think that I would need to go for at least 2 weeks to look around at all this country has to offer.

Where else should I be dreaming of going?




No comments:

Post a Comment