Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Wanderlust Questionnaire


Costa Rica

·         Hello! Who are you?

Hola! My name is Kezia; I am 21 and a Masters student. I love to travel, read, pick/steal flowers, daydream, dance, anything Spanish, chocolate, turron, really any sort of sweet. I also love history and inspiring quotes.

·         What do you travel for?
I travel for excitement, experience, to escape the mundane – I travel to live.

·         Last destination visited?
Costa Rica! It was AMAZING! I obviously recommend YOU go there.

·         Hotel or Hostel? Why?
Hostel, cheap, relaxed (though they can be seedy) but most importantly you get great stories out of staying in them.

·         Favourite destinations.
This is difficult. I LOVE St Petersburg, Barcelona and Cairo.

·         Travel good luck charm?
A Swiss army knife, electrical tape, rope/ cord and your most charming smile – they are all equally useful.

·         Destination you will not return to? Why?
I don’t think I will ever say I won’t visit a place twice, things change, you change, and experiences change. A place/ city or town isn’t the same every visit and neither are you, so who knows – you could love it the second time round!

·         Destinations you dream about.
Atlantis. Cuba. Anywhere in Latin America and Antarctica

·         Must have in your carry-on luggage.
A pen, paper, a small light and baby wipes.

·         Favourite travel quote. 

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain



“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain



As you can see I also have a thing for Mr Twain.



·         How do you survive the flight?
I order lots of juice and wine and sit back and enjoy the movies – then eventually sleep takes me. NOTE: Remember to use that sticker that says, “wake for dinner” or alternatively stick a post-it note on your head.

·         That one travel story that you have told a million times, and will keep on telling.
How I got lost on Mt. Olympus with my boyfriend, that there were dogs that looked like wolves, a goat header (who must have been Zeus) and that all this happens when you don’t pour libations.

No comments:

Post a Comment